Wednesday, September 3, 2014

With Each Sunrise

Lamentations 3:21-33

Mornings breath steals across
        Country and city,
             Bringing hope, fresh and new.

Just as morning wraps her arms
        Around me,
So I imagine God's new mercies
        For the day
               Enfolding me
               Empowering me
               Energizing me
                    To face the challenges
                           Unique to today.

"Great is His Faithfulness"
        For every morning
                He provides new mercy,
                If I only stop long enough
                        To let it refresh me!

"Wait patiently"
        Don't rush into your morning,
                Dear Sister,
                       So fast that you miss
                              His new Refreshing Mercy
                                      That is specially
                                              For you!

Look forward to each sunrise
         For it points to
                The Eternal Sonrise
                         Of King Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment