Saturday, August 2, 2014

Glory in our King

1 Corinthians 1:31b, He who glories, let him glory in the Lord.

As a daughter of the King, we should only seek to bring glory to our God, not to ourselves in any way. This includes every area of our life, from the way we dress to the way we act, from who we associate with to where we go. We need to constantly be thinking and analyzing "Does this bring glory to the King"

One area that I was recently convicted about is the area of dress. This message helped me to analyze why I wear the things I do. Do I like getting attention for myself or do I wear clothes that bring the focus to the God who is living in my heart?

Thought for the day: Let us bring glory to God today by what we say, do, wear, how we act, and where we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment